Educational Program Basics
- Wings of Hope Wildlife Sanctuary provides educational programs for all ages of school groups, Boy and Girl Scouts, nature events, garden and nature clubs.
- Each program is customized to your specifications and are approximately 45 minutes to one hour in length.
- Each program varies from another somewhat in topic, however all of the educational programs dispel myths and provide the audience with a natural history and knowledge of all animals presented in the program.
- Respect for all wildlife is encouraged with particular emphasis placed on the potential dangers of handling wild animals.
- Wings of Hope Wildlife Sanctuary is a rehabilitation center first and foremost, so the mammals, birds and raptors that take part in our programs are only those that are not stressed when being presented. All donations and proceeds from the educational programs goes toward maintaining our sanctuaries, buying food and medical supplies.